Arthritis effects one in five dogs. They can’t tell you about it so look out for these signs.
- Reluctance to walk or play
- Difficulty climbing stairs
- Difficulty jumping or getting into the car
- Lagging behind on walks
- Difficulty getting up from resting
- Pain when touched
- Change in personality
- Licking at joints
- Less interest in daily activities
Take the arthritis test for your dog at www.pethealthcheck.com.au
The good news is that many different types of treatment are available so consult your vet to find the best treatment for your dog.